Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vintage On Florida continued...

During my trip to Florida to see my brother and his family, my brother's wife and I did an impromptu photo shoot featuring me (yikes!) wearing some of my sister-in-law's amazing Align Centervintage and vintage inspired belts. She played stylist (she is actually a stylist) and I played model. Excuse my lack of makeup, I had just woken up.
______________________________________________


I absolutely loved these suspenders and cannot wait to find a pair of my own.


This elephant belt is such a statement piece.



This jean belt is so original. It looked just darling with this vintage floral print dress. I loved the dress so much, my sister-in-law gave it to me.


Believe it or not, this is a cummerbund, so chic.






*All photos belong to Vintage On Philly

Cheers! Vintage On Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment