Friday, July 16, 2010

VINTAGEonPHILLY Pool Side

Tomorrow, in my home state of Maryland is a party in honor of my graduation in April. My mom put together this great pool party and as much as I hate being the center of attention (I'm not being facetious, I really do hate it) I am so touched that so many are coming out to celebrate this occasion with me.

The only problem is I don't really have a swimsuit that I absolutely adore. I know, I'm totally late, its already the middle of July! I'm driving down today so hopefully me and my sisters can go shopping so I can pick out something I love or at least like a lot. I really wanted a vintage or vintage inspired swimsuit this summer so as a did my daily poke around Etsy, I found some delicious vintage swimsuit styles I may be looking for in my mad dash to find the perfect bikini, no one-piece, no bikini.....


Lovely Two-Piece from Eclectica Vintage


Sexy Neon Floral Print from Lollycrisp Vintage


Black Vintage One-Piece from Cast Away Vintage


Beautiful Swimsuit Romper from Kickin Mule Vintage


Rockin' Mod Color Block Swimsuit from Lenny and Me Vintage


Cheers! VINTAGEonPHILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment