Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY VINTAGEonPHILLY


Chesney Davis, North Philadelphia

www.phillyvintage.blogspot.com

I bought this beautiful scarf at a cute new thrift store right near Temple University's campus at Oxford and 11 Sts. It was only $5. It still had the original tags on it. It is tan and burgundy with green and gold embroidered and beaded accents.
______________________________________

So, I have this idea. I love sharing photos and information about my shopping adventures and the events that I go to but I would love to hear about all of your Philly vintage experiences. So I came up with an easy, user generated way for all of your to share your love of vintage in this city with me and with each other. If you are interested, follow the directions below or copy the format above:


1. Send me a picture of you and one of your favorite vintage items you have found in Philadelphia or the surrounding areas. Even though I blog mostly about clothes, your item can be anything.


2. Include your first name (or whatever name you're comfortable giving) and where you live.

3. If your piece has an interesting story, give a little 50-100 word anecdote about it.
Or just tell me why you love it.

4. If you are a seller and/or have blog or have a website and would like to share information on getting in touch with you, feel free.

If you are interested, please email the above information to phillyvintage.com@gmail.com. In the subject line please put "My Phintage Submission". Please give me up to 24 hours to respond to your email letting you know I have received it.

I will be posting 3 to 4 items per week, so if you do not see your submission right away, don't worry it will be included unless otherwise noted. Hopefully, I will be able to get enough submissions to make one of these posts every week.
Let's do this!

Cheers! Vintage On Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment