Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Updates...

Source: Black and Brown Vintage

I thought I would share probably my favorite vintage buy this year (that's not me in the picture, my camera is on the fritz and she rocked it a lot better than me anyway). It is a abstract, double breasted 80's leather jacket. I bought it from a great little seller on Etsy called Black and Brown Vintage, based in San Jose, California. It's sexy and chic and literally goes with anything; skinny jeans, a flowy baby doll dress, tights and cut off shorts...anything! Right now, I'm wearing it with my emo Yoda Star Wars black tee, gray jeans and chucks.

Source: Hinterland Vintage

In other news, I am planning a chat with Deidre from a great new shop on Etsy called Hinterland Vintage. Just a little over two months old and already making impressive gains in the Philly vintage community. Right now she is having a holiday sale entitled "12 Days of Vintage Deals". She also blogs. Look out for the Hinterland feature, right here at Phintage.

Source: Sundancechannel.com
Oh, and Sammy Davis from Sammy Davis Vintage, was featured on the Full Frontal Fashion blog on the Sundance Channel website. The Q&A covers Sammy's decision to leave a fancy job with Hearst to dedicate herself full time to her vintage line, what it has been like so far and what the future holds for this ambitious and creative ball of fire. Check it out.

Cheers! Vintage On Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment