Saturday, November 14, 2009

VINTAGE ON PHILLY SPOTS: Lollycrisp Vintage


If you didn't know already, Ada Egloff is this year's darling of vintage fashion in Philly. If you were in the dark too, pay attention, I am about to show you the light.

Oma Vintage is her months old boutique in the increasingly trendy Northern Liberties neighborhood. Previously a toy shop, Egloff transformed the space into a clean and bright house for a selection of her pretties. The 23 year-old has been boasted in Paper Magazine, Daily Candy, City Paper, and Teen Vogue just to name a few. Yes, this vintage diva is not to be underestimated.

I have been in L.O.V.E (make sure you spell it out to get my full enthusiasm) with Egloff's Etsy store, Lollycrsip Vintage for quite some time now. Her ability to hand pick chic pieces that are also in great condition is rather astounding.

So, when I recently returned from an unexpectedly long hiatus away from Philly and found out about her boutique I, er, lost my mind. But, what is great about the fact that she still runs the online store is vintage lovers all over the world can enjoy her talents. Or, if you're like me and "busy bee" is your middle name, it is rather convenient.

Which is why today's "Dot Com" post belongs to her and Lollycrisp Vintage. I'm clearly not introducing Miss Ada to the world, but I think she and her endeavors deserve as many shout outs as possible.

_________________________________________________________
Ada models much of the merchandise for Lollycrisp Vintage and she does it well.


*All pictures belong to Ada Egloff and Lollycrisp Vintage.

Here is a little short film from Oma Vintage, entitled "Oma Summer '09":


Oma Summer 09 from Oma Vintage on Vimeo.

Cheers! Vintage On Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment